Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ode to Chelsea



So I recently finished reading Chelsea Handler's My Horizontal Life and I must say this woman is probably my idol at this point. Not only is she hilarious and has the gift of making up lies on the spot. This book made me make a fool out of myself in public on various occasions because I was laughing so hard at a book in front me. She reminds me a lot of myself and this makes me love her, a lot. After reading her book I get really excited whenever her show "Chelsea Lately" comes on E!.

I suggest every female read this book (unless your a nun) because you will pee your pants. I can't wait to get my hands on her other book Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea. I also hear that she's in the process of writing another book... I'm soooo excited =)



p.s. i<3chelsea =)

No comments: