Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The best stuff on Thursdays

Being that I am currently unemployed and not partaking in any summer classes, I am evidently a bum. I am the kind of bum that sleeps in until 3 pm on the daily. I am the kind of bum and watches bad t.v. ALL DAY on rainy days (which has been basically everyday for the last few weeks). Part of my bum responsibilities is getting completely addicted to shows, falling in love with sexy men on these shows, and not having a life at all in the process.

A new show called Royal Pains aired two weeks ago on USA. Hank Lawson, played by Mark Feuerstein (who is the sexiest man in my book at the moment), is a young charismatic doctor that loses his job after letting an old (rich) sponsor die whilst saving the life of a younger man. After not leaving his house for weeks Hanks younger brother Evan, played by Paulo Costanzo, takes him to the Hamptons in hopes of cheering him up. During their stay, they attend a millionaire’s party where Hank saves a girls life. This millionaire is impressed by Hanks medical abilities and offers Hank to stay in his guest house and become a private physician to the rich. Hank attempts to deny this offer, but after a few random calls from people in need, he ends up agreeing to stay.

I missed the second episode last week but made up for it by watching it tonight.

I am in love love love with Mark Feuerstein. He is a sex bomb that I want to go off on me O=). This show is rather entertaining because it gives an insight of the lives of the rich. It is also informative and humorous at the same time. Consider me an official fan <3


1 comment:

SweetRoyaltiii said...

LOL...you and i are in the same boat... i dont do ANYTHING!!! smh...