Friday, June 5, 2009

Lobo

My dear friend Alex has been trying her very best to get a few of the girls out on the town for the last few days. We usually hit up our regular joint, which happens to be a thai restaurant named Joya. Words cannot explain how much we love this place. Words cannot explain how much I love this place. It's cheap and delicious and amazing but back to the story; This time Alex wanted to try something new...so we decided to go to the mexican restaurant (Lobo) across the street from Joya....I know we are reallyyyyyyyy adventurous. I've had lunch at this place before so I knew it was good. So off we went and these are the results.


we<3margaritas!


alex<3'smargaritas!



me =)


i think you can tell it's time to bring out our food....

mmmmsalsa that i didn't actually eat..



my chipotle shrimp chalupa. sooo goooood.

alex's chicken enchilada?




Yes food is the answer when there's three hungry girls around!

No comments: