Monday, June 15, 2009

True Blood

The season two premiere of True Blood finally premiered tonight. I have been waiting for this day since the finale last fall. From my first taste of True Blood I have been addicted to the sexuality and lure of this show. If you’re not updated on this vamp tale I strongly suggest you subscribe to HBO, but otherwise here is a little info:



True Blood is based on the book series The Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris. It is about the existence of vampires becoming public after a synthesized blood was created for them to feed and live off. The main and oh-so-loveable character of this show is Sookie Stackhouse, who happens to carry the gift and curse of being telepathic. Sookie meets and falls in love with (super sexy and delicious) vampire Bill Compton. The show goes on about the difficulties mortals have accepting vampires into their society and the difficulties that arise between Bill & Sookie. I could go on and summarize all of the first season but I think that watching it would be THAT much more entertaining than reading about it. This show is full of what we all love the most- sex. Every episode is just bursting with sexual tension and release ;). Aside from the sex, the actual plot of this show is incredibly compelling. Once you get one dose of True Blood I have a feeling you will be back for more.



The first episode of season two was amazing! I cannot wait for episode DOS next Sunday at 9 pm :)

No comments: