Thursday, June 11, 2009

Me&Vodka

...have developed quite the love/hate relationship over the course of my teen years.
My drunk stories are only getting more and more entertaining as time goes by.
From the time I fell on my face when I was 16, till my current present day fiasco.... the lol's just keep getting better and better.
So this past weekend vodka and I went out on a date. We went out to a party where I found out it was cheating on me with many others. This new-found knowledge must have gotten me quite upset because by the end of the night I found myself getting dragged away by my ex boyfriend. Mind you I was bleeding and crying. Very attractive. My lover, vodka, seemed to get the best of me again. In one night I was able to make a complete fool of myself AND hurt someone I care about greatly. Quite an accomplishment I must add.

Oh dear vodka, you never let me down. do you?

Well anyway this is my resignation letter to alcoholism.
I quit until further notice. Sorry Vodka of the world. I think it's time for us to go our separate ways.


1 comment:

Sasha said...

I LOVE IT! This is good stuff lmao.
I love that picture. We need to have t-shirts made with it <3