Friday, June 5, 2009

The good stuff & the bad stuff

Which one would you prefer first ? I think I'd like to start with the bad so the good can make me happy in the end :)

The Bad Stuff
1. It's been raining for quite some time now. It's raining now. I want it to stop. Right. Now.
2. I might not be able to schedule classes in the college that I'm transferring to for a while, which means my schedule will suck big time :|
3. I keep making bad decisions .....bad bad bad....bad!
4. I lost my dog a few months ago. I had a dream last night that my dad found her. When I woke up I still thought we found her... =(.

The Good Stuff
1. I'm going to Spain in exactly 41 days!
2. I bought a veryyy cute pair of shoes today..shoes keep me happy ..i can never get enough. EVER!
3. I also bought very cute eyeshadow..something I can never get enough of also.
4. Even though #2 on the bad stuff list sucks, I miraculously got into the college I wanted to transfer to. This is miraculous since my application wasn't even complete in the first place.


I know, I know....

I just covered some of the most important topics in the world :)
yes yes shoes & make-up... very important to EVERYONE !

No comments: