Saturday, July 4, 2009

Slacking!

So I think I have let my little blog down because I have been completely ignoring it for the past few weeks. I think its about time I step my blog game up and post already :) So here's a little recap of what I haven’t been posting about recently.

1. It rained for what seemed like forever for about a month, and it kind of feels like its clearing up now. YAY for my tan.
2. My trip to Spain is approaching a lot quicker than I expected. 12 days : D
3. June didn’t turn out to be such a good month for me, let’s hope July will pleasantly surprise me.
4. I am still a bum with no job…shocker!…
5. Well I think that about covers it. Perhaps that’s why I haven’t been posting?

…Hey hey! Don’t judge. My life is veryyy exciting, it’s just taking sometime off from all that excitement.


p.s. a little promise to my little blog: I promise to post more often from now on! : )


No comments: