Sunday, July 26, 2009

I <3 GAUDI

Gaudi Gaudi Gaudi! I am obsessed. Two days ago I went to Barcelona to visit all of Gaudi’s buildings. I visited La Pedrera (an apartment building that people used to live in but is now a museum), it is by far my favorite of Gaudi’s works. I also stopped by Casa Batlio, which I didn’t go into because I heard that the inside wasn’t worth seeing. After seeing these two buildings we went on a mission to get to park Guell. Once we got there we sat down to eat our sandwiches. It felt so good to finally get there, eat, and relax…until a pigeon had a good time on my shirt (which I was really a good sport about). I really love Gaudi’s work. It’s pure genius. When I have my own place I already know I’m going to use Gaudi as an inspiration for the décor. <3



































2 comments:

Anonymous Gorsky said...

yo hook a gorsky up with these spanish chickas

C.Heredia said...

mmmm!!, i'm Carlos the future studient of history in the UAB ¿do you remember?, i like that your tripp in spain was lovely! My point of view on that subject (gaudi) is the same! But, i can't enjoying it as well as you, i prefer NY !! :P
Nice to meet you Sofya!, and I hope that you learned this point: in spain anything goes !! xDDD
A kiss!