Wednesday, October 14, 2009

79 days

....Since I last posted.

me as a brilliant blogger = FAIL x 79 days.

Not that anyone's life depends on it.
Not that I didn't want to.
Not that I didn't have the time.
Not that I don't have anything to write about.

My blog-abandonment can be compared to that of a ritual.
You know when you have a ritual of some sort and you break it.
And once you break it you just can't go back to it for some weird psychological reason....

Well that's kind of what it was like when I stopped posting...
I came back from Spain a week earlier than I was supposed to (due to an unbearable amount of homesick-ness) and just stopped writing....

For the past few months I've still been reading my usual blogs (more about those later) and every day I think to myself "OKKKK! tomorrow is the day I will post" - and it never is. Well today - at 3 o'clock in the morning - I am finally posting!

This is kind of a welcome back post for myself, just to get myself back in the blogging spirit, because even if my life isn't more or less exciting than the next person's - I want to share ... I'm sure (for what ever reason it may be) someone out there will want to read about it.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

YAY CONGRATS!!! Nice to see you back in the blogosphere <3

Sofya said...

thank you lover<3
im going to try my best and be the best little blogger i can be! lol.