Saturday, October 24, 2009

the rockstar diaries

One of my favorite blogs, and part of the reason I even made a blog is these two. I love them. Kind of my idols on what love and what marriage should be like:) Reading through this blog made me tear up on several occasions, as cheesy as that sounds but this is my favorite blog. They are so cute and creative and I just can't get enough of them.




Anyhow, Naomi once made a 10 things that make her terribly happy list and I have always wanted to make one of my own since I am SERIOUS fan of lists.. any list making involved, count me IN! so here is my own happy list:



10 things that make me terribly happy:


1. laughing till it hurts
2. new shoes
3. falling asleep + waking up in someone's arms.
4. random spurts of nostalgia.
5. the perfect combo of coffee+chocolate
6. being fed.
7. long showers
8. a good cuddle
9. long dips in the ocean + long drives on the road.
10. planning

No comments: