Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Midterm Madness


College can prove to be stressful at times- and right now is definitely one of those times!
It is 2:45 in the morning and all day I have been sitting in the same place as I am right now- in my kitchen + food obviously at a close proximity! With a speech presentation on sexual harassment in the work place due tomorrow in one class + a quiz in another class, a midterm in history on wed………I am stressed out : |. Tomorrow is going to be one hectic day starting with a speech, then studying on my break for history, then quiz in English, then going to the city to the Sherman Alexie (author of Indian Killer) book signing, and finally back to Brooklyn for some more fun and excitement with my history study sheet :D. Ugh I can’t wait for it to be weekend again<3 Oh how I love weekends.

Love love love 

P.S. 2 cups of coffee + three cups of tea + a sugarfree redbull = can’t be too healthy now can it?


No comments: