Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy

Today I had a great day.

Today was beautiful.

Today I was happy.

What more can a girl ask for?

Being a girl who appreciates the simple things in life, I like to take the time out and enjoy some of the beauty you can find in your own backyard. In today’s itinerary: Brooklyn Botanic Garden. Alex and I agreed we needed some romance in our lives. Since romance is practically considered taboo these days we decided to take each other out on a romantic stroll : ) Let me tell you, we absolutely adored what we came across. The sun, the grass, the trees, the flowers, the quiet. The whole atmosphere was so relaxing that in no way could negative thoughts even cross one’s mind. To top of an already more-than-perfect day we dropped by our favorite restaurant, Joya. Oh Joya, how we love you so! Our food came right away, they must have known that the three lovely ladies sitting on the patio were ready to attack. Food was delicious, no surprise there, and we ate ate ate until we couldn’t eat any more.


Today was one of the best and happiest days that I’ve had in a long time.

Thank you Alex, Botanic Garden and Joya!




























No comments: