Monday, July 13, 2009

I miss these two.

Two of my three best friends are away on vacation in San Francisco and I miss them kind of A LOT! I hear they are corrupting their young souls on the west side and I would just like to dedicate this post to my babyboos. Due to lack of siblings I feel especially attached to my biffles. I feel we need to be at a close range in case of emergencies 24/7 (sarcasm..well kind of). Since these two left on July 4th and are coming back the day that I am leaving to Spain, we are basically not going to be seeing each other for 5 weeks. I'm not sure this has ever happened between me and my friends and to say the least it makes me a bit uneasy. I miss you guys terribly! I wish you were here for all the LOL's that are happening while you're away!

.... p.s. dina you need to get on that present hunt girl.
....p.p.s. don't forget to become expert smugglers in the next few days :) k thx. <3
LOVE YOU HO'S

2 comments:

Sasha said...

It feels like they've been gone so long..

karina said...

I MISS YOU TOOO!!!!