Friday, December 11, 2009

winter-holiday-time!


Christmas time has always been a favorite of mine. But this year I don’t feel that whole Christmassy vibe. Perhaps it’s because there is no pretty tree in my household this year. Or maybe it’s because I’m not focusing on anything else except finishing up this semester. Whatever it is I’m always a little stunned when I see Christmas lights around...time to get with the program and return to hibernation-hot-chocolate-abc-family-christmas-specials-mode. Especially since the weather lately has been a little less than pleasant..unless you’re into that face-pinching-so-cold-you-cant-breathe weather. ugh summer why did you leave?


I’ve mentioned in the past that I broke my camera and was going to buy a new one sometime soon. I finally ordered my Panasonic Lumix and now I’m counting down the days until it’s delivered. I just want to click click click away!


Oh and I was born in Jewish family so I guess I consider myself Jewish although I am really not so big on the whole religion thing. & although I’m Jewish I still celebrate Christmas because come on! who can give up something as awesome as Christmas? I can’t pick sides I want it all so today Happy Hanukkah to all my jews : )

2 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Happy Christhannukah!

Love you.

SB

Anonymous said...

Great camera!! you'll love it. happy holidays :]