Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow day.


I had a pretty great day today. I woke up this morning (..well if you count two thirty pm to be morning..) and it was snowing! At first there was just a little snow sprinkled on the ground but by the end of the day walking, driving, or simply being outside was an impossible (yet beautiful) nightmare.

Anyway… Irina came over and we decided that mother nature was not going to keep us in today. We ventured out to Sally’s beauty supply store because it isn’t to far from my house and we’ve never been there before. We both bought some goodies : ). I bought some new make-up, hair treatment products, and skincare products that I’m really excited to try out. I was hoping there would be more make-up than there actually was so next Wednesday, when I go shopping with the bitches I will definitely stop by Beauty 35, which is another beauty supply store my friends told me about. After Sally’s Irina and I got hungry and chose to eat at ihop even though it was a tad late for breakfast. We split an eggs, hash browns, smoked sausage links, and cinnamon French toast topped with strawberry preserves and whipped cream dish…in addition to that we were really in the mood for some waffles so ofcourse we got ourselves some damn waffles! Our food was really good…considering it was ihop…and also six pm … and dinner time… were quite odd I know.

After ihop we went to another store and bought some clothes… nothing too exciting.. the really fun part was the oh so easy time getting home. Let me tell you…blizzards are fun! And walking/eating/breathing snow is double the fun! Although the walk home was annoying it was one of those times where you cant stop laughing at the situation you’re in. Like I said…it was a simple but silly day.

No comments: