Monday, December 7, 2009

Winding down...


This semester is quickly coming to an end, in two weeks from now I will be taking my very last final and be a free woman for the next month and a half! The next two weeks are going to be a whirlwind of writing papers, preparing presentations, finishing up some last assignments, and studying for finals. Forgive me if I do not post much these weeks, it’s only because I just don’t have the time and do not want to bore the blogger community with how much schoolwork I am doing.

This past weekend was kind of a quiet one with the exception of a ladies night on Friday. The girls and I ventured out to the city to a popular Mexican restaurant, Blockheads. After some yummy three dollar margaritas and a full tummy we headed to a local bar where we spent the rest of our night. Needless to say it was a pretty awesome night. Great people + interesting conversation + alcohol = never fails. Saturday I spent writing a term paper and Sunday completing a group project. Here are some pictures from my Friday night:



2 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sofya,
What a cute group of girls. I'll bet you had lots of fun. Three dollar margaritas is pretty great.

Love, SB.

Sydney Swift said...

College stress is a huge bummer. I hope your finals go okay.
your blog is really adorable - thank you for your comment on my blog! xo