Monday, November 30, 2009

Burst of nostalgia

Yes, it happens to be 3:51 am as I am writing this.
And yes! I do have an exam in the morning (well 12:50 doesn't count as morning to some, but in my case it's morning)..
And ofcourse I am looking through old pictures on my computer feeling nostalgic as ever...


particularly because of this:

and this :

oh and can't forget:

paradise is this:

{pictures from a dominican republic vacation last April} 

..I wish it were warm right now, and that I was laying on a beach somewhere getting nice and toasty...
I want to swim in the ocean ...and hold the hand of the one I love.  

2 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

The beach DOES sound really good right now! I'm with you, chick.

Love,

SB

Sasha said...

Aw boo! You know we don't have to go to DR to hold hands ; )