Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Anticipating the Turkey...



I am particularly excited for Thanksgiving this year! In the past, Thanksgiving only meant a night or two that my parents went away to Atlantic City. Some years I held parties, other years seem to be a blur now. This year I will be giving thanks at my good friend Sasha’s house. It will be our third consecutive year spending this tasty holiday together (which I guess can now be called a tradition, & I LOVE traditions!). But this year I am joining Sasha in the kitchen! A regular person might not be as excited about this as I am, but I’ll have you know not just ANYBODY joins this kitchen commander in her Thanksgiving upheaval. This is the first year I have ever felt so excited about Thanksgiving, makes me hungry just writing this.
                                                       
In other news, I cannot wait for the  movie NINE to come out, it looks like it's going to be amazing!… I have a feeling it will be a {dinner, cosmos + a movie} night with the girls.



2 comments:

Sasha said...

Kitchen commander? Thanksgiving upheaval? Haha. I love it. I'm happy you're so excited. : )

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sofya. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Come back often. I can never have too much blog family, you know? It's a cold world.

Love, SB.